Saturday 30 July 2011

Bramble: 16A Queen St, Edinburgh

Looks terrible from the outside but good inside!

This bar has stunning ‘scenery’ and I’m not talking about the architecture. This bar is full of very attractive women. It’s a cocktail bar and I don’t like cocktails – but I liked this bar! Watching the bartenders make cocktails was almost an education, they put so much effort into each drink. I ordered a bourbon and coke and the barmaid seemed delighted to make a drink that wasn’t a cocktail. A DJ mixing and mashing tunes also ensures a lively atmosphere.
The bathrooms appear to be unisex (unless I stumbled upon the wrong bathroom) and there are paintings of naked women on the wall of each cubicle - all a bit random.
If you like cocktails go to this bar.  Gents (and women), if you like attractive women go to this bar. If you like both then you’ve hit the jackpot here!  

No comments:

Post a Comment