Sunday 11 March 2012

5000 Hits and Counting

The Pub Inspector has now topped 3000 hits. If I was Victor Meldrew I might say ‘I don’t believe it!’ Thankfully I’m not him.

I am though amazed and delighted at the popularity of my Pub Inspector blog. The idea originally grew out of a ranting email I sent to a mate from New Zealand about an Edinburgh pub which we were due to meet some friends in that evening. You can read that review here – Mitre pub review.  

The Pub Inspector has recently been read in America, Spain, Japan, New Zealand, Germany, Denmark, Latvia, Brazil, Canada, and of course within the UK.    

If you like the Pub Inspector, please put a link to it on your Facebook, Twitter or simply email it to your friends, family, and colleagues to get them in the know. One day I would love to meet someone in a pub that I have recommended and to hear that they went to it due to the Pub Inspector!
Victor Meldrew doesn't believe it!

No comments:

Post a Comment