Wednesday 19 October 2011

The Morning Star: 17-19 Pottinger's Entry, Belfast


What a fine bar to have my first pint of Guinness in on my recent trip to Belfast! This bar is pretty much no nonsense, proper traditional décor, helpful bar staff and most importantly great tasting pints. I’ve also been told this is an excellent place to have a meal. Sadly food service had finished by the time I got to this bar on a Friday night, however glancing through the menu there was a decent selection of food and prices that would rival Wetherspoons. Above the bar was a small TV which was tuned to a music video channel showing pop/dance music videos. This didn’t seem to fit in with the style of the bar, but it was Friday night and I guess you’ve got to cater for the kids too!
5 Stars for the Morning Star

No comments:

Post a Comment