Monday 14 March 2011

Jekyll and Hyde: 112 Hanover Street, Edinburgh

I prefered the book
I enjoyed the book of the same name far more than I’ve enjoyed this bar. I initially believed this bar was cheap however every time I’ve been it is expensive. Also the service at the bar is terrible - if you’re not a student or rock fan don’t expect to get served. One of my visits coincided with some sort of fetish night in a reserved area downstairs - I was wondering why girls dressed as schoolgirls and in PVC were all going downstairs! All very well - but not so good when weirdos dressed as gimps turn up! The food is really cheap and a steak pie costs about as much as a pint – though don’t expect a leafy salad or even chips. Also the toilets behind the fake bookcase, this just confuses me when I’m drunk.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment